Wicklow Port Access Road
PROJECT NAME: Wicklow Port Access Road and Town Relief Road
CLIENT: Wicklow County Council
CONSTRUCTION PERIOD: January 08 to January 10
PARTNER: Coffeys Construction Limited
The scheme provides two Single Lane Carriageways, one to the Port and the second as a relief road to town traffic.
- 4 No. Bridge structures
- Port access road (1.9km single lane carriageway)
- Town Relief Road (2.7km single lane carriage way)
- Rathnew Road Upgrade (0.8km single lane carriageway)
- 4 No. Retaining Wall.
- Various Earth retaining Structures
- 6 New Junction improvements
- Services diversions including upgrade to Wicklows’ Foul and Water main supply.
- Accommodation works, fencing, landscaping, barriers, signing, lighting, drainage, culverts.