Ballyogan Commercial Development
PROJECT NAME: Ballyogan Commercial Development
CLIENT: Park Developments Commercial
CONSTRUCTION PERIOD: 2005 - 2006
The Ballyogan Commercial Development comprises the site development of the new Leopardstown Shopping Centre, Crèche Facilities, Office Blocks, and Leisure Centre over a site of 33,000m² for Park Developments Commercial.
The Main Elements of the Work are as follows:
- Site Clearance and disposal of 30,000m³ of Material
- Construction of approximately 1km of Access and Service Roads
- Construction of a 400 space Car Park, and Service Yard.
- Diversion of a 150Ø, & 200Ø Watermain and a 300Ø Rising Main.
- Diversion of a 375Ø Storm Line and a 750Ø Foul Sewer
- Construction of all Surface Water and Foul Drainage associated with the Development.
- Construction of a 1550m³ Attenuation Tank with associated Hydrobrakes, Petrol Interceptors and Downstream Defenders.
- Detail Excavation of Footings, installation of internal Services, and preparation of internal floors for concreting.
- Installation of site services, including ESB, NTL, Eircom, Public Lighting, and internal Security Networks.
- Associated Hard and Soft Landscaping and the installation of Street Furniture.
- Construction of a new Controlled Junction between Ballyogan Avenue and the Ballyogan Road, complete with dedicated turning lane.
- Diversion of existing Services on the Ballyogan Road, installation of new services and Traffic Lights.